I guess I could have posted this sooner but never thought of it.
There is a B-Ball Tourny in Coeburn at the Pool on Sat. starts at 10, no entry fee, ya win trophys and t-shirts if ya win.
I guess I could have posted this sooner but never thought of it.
There is a B-Ball Tourny in Coeburn at the Pool on Sat. starts at 10, no entry fee, ya win trophys and t-shirts if ya win.
yeah i think ima play in this..
you know anyone else that is in it?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
i think i may sign up for it tomorrow
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
who ended up winning after i left yesterday mang?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Ogre's team won it.
the team that beat us made it to the championship game
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks